"Visualization Techniques for Empirical Brass Instrument Research" by Matthias Heyne and Donald Derrick
The International Trumpet Guild (ITG) is the copyright owner of all data contained in this file.
ITG gives the individual end-user the right to:
- Download and retain an electronic copy of this file on electronic devices for the sole use of the end-user
- Print a single copy of this file
- Quote fair-use passages of this file in not-for-profit research papers as long as the ITG Journal, date, and page number are cited as the source.
The International Trumpet Guild, under the umbrella of United States and international copyright laws, prohibits the following without prior written permission from the Publications Editor of the ITG:
- Duplication or distribution of this file or its contents in any manner that does not conform with the uses as stated above
- Alteration of this file or the data contained herein
- Placement of this file on any website, server, or any other database or device that allows for the accessing or copying of this file or the data contained herein by any party, including such a device intended to be used wholly within an institution.