Welcome to the ITG Affiliate Chapter page. Our 35+ active ITG affiliates represent individual schools, states, geographic regions, and entire countries. In addition to furthering the ITG mission, each affiliate serves professional and amateur trumpeters through various musical and educational activities.
ABOUT AFFILIATE CHAPTERS
- WELCOME NEW AFFILIATES:
- May 2018: Texas A&M University - Commerce Trumpet Guild
- Apr 2018: Oklahoma State University Trumpet Guild
- Jan 2018: Georgia Trumpet Guild
- NEW!!! ITG "SISTER CHAPTERS" PROJECT: Information coming about how your chapter can sponsor and encourage chapters in other countries! Contact email@example.com
- NEW!!! "CHAPTERS in EVERY STATE" and "CHAPTERS IN EVERY COUNTRY" PROJECT: Join us in our efforts! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3-5 May 2018: The 4th annual South Texas Trumpet Workshop was hosted by TAMU-Kingsville Trumpet Guild featuring guest artist Vince DiMartino in masterclasses, rehearsals, and performances trumpeters of all ages.
- 29 Apr 2018: Italian trumpeter Andrea Giuffredi was hosted by Henderson State University Trumpet Guild for lectures, clinic, and performances.
- 15 Apr 2018: Trumpet Day, hosted by the Indiana University of Pennsylvania Trumpet Guild, was attended by 40 trumpeters, from 6th graders to adult and featured Michael Sachs in clinics, and a recital. Photos coming soon.
- 15 Apr 2018: 2nd Annual Indiana Trumpet Conference, hosted by the Indiana Trumpet Guild at the University of Indianapolis, Indiana, featured Rex Richardson with the Indiana Wind Symphony plus masterclasses, exhibits, and performances by artists.
- 8-12 Apr 2018: University of New Mexico Trumpet Week, hosted by the UNM Trumpet Guild, featured ITG President, Cathy Leach and the ever-popular Doc Severinson.
- 24 March 2018: Ohio ITG Conference was held at Trinity Lutheran Seminary at Capital University in Bexley, Ohio, hosted by Daniel King and David Eaton of the Ohio Trumpet Guild.
- 23-24 February: 11th Annual International Trumpet Festival was held at West Chester University in Pennsylvania, hosted by J.C. Dobrzelewski and featuring performances by Tromba Mundi, the Atlantic Brass Band, and the West Chester University Criterions Jazz Ensemble.
- 19-21 January: Trumpet Festival of the Southeast was hosted by the Southeastern Trumpet Guild at Tennessee Tech University. In 2019, TFSE will be held at Kennesaw State University, Doug Lindsey hosting. More info here: www.trumpetguild.org/content/itg-news/1457-trumpet-festival-of-the-southeast-at-ttu
AFFILIATE CHAPTERS COMMITTEE
- Committee Members: Lisa Blackmore, Cynthia Carrell, Thadeu Silva Filho
- CONTACT: Dr. Cynthia Thompson Carrell, Harding University - Department of Music, email@example.com